1. The relationship between the mold and its parts and the plastic part drawing; whether the material, hardness, dimensional accuracy and structure of the mold and its parts meet the requirements of the plastic part drawing.
Whether the flow of plastic material flow, shrinkage cavity, weld line, crack, demolding slope, etc., affect the performance, dimensional accuracy and surface quality of plastic making. Whether the pattern design is insufficient, whether the processing is simple, whether the shrinkage rate of molding material is selected correctly.
3. Molding equipment:
Whether the injection volume, injection pressure and mold locking force are enough, whether there are problems in the mold installation, the South core of plastic parts and demolding, and whether the nozzle of the injection machine is in correct contact with the mouth sleeve.
4. Mold structure:
Whether the parting surface position and finishing precision meet the requirements, whether there will be overflow, and whether the plastic parts can be left on the side of the mold with ejection device after opening the mold.
Whether the demolding method is correct, whether the size, position and quantity of the ejector sleeve and push pipe are appropriate, whether the push plate will be stuck by the core, and whether the forming parts will be scratched.
In terms of mold temperature regulation. Whether the power and quantity of the heater and the flow line position, size and quantity of the cooling medium are appropriate.
How to deal with the side concave of plastic parts and whether the mechanism of side concave shedding is appropriate, such as whether the slider and push rod in the core pulling mechanism of inclined guide pillar interfere with each other.
Whether the parts of each mold are properly placed on the assembly drawing, whether the representation is clear, and whether there is any omission.
Whether the part number, name, production quantity, internal or external parts on the part drawing, standard parts or non-standard parts, parts matching processing accuracy, correction processing and allowance of high-precision dimension of molded plastic parts, and whether the material, heat treatment, surface treatment and surface finishing degree of mold parts are marked and described clearly.
5. Working dimensions and matching dimensions of main parts and forming parts. The size figures should be correct, do not make the producer convert.
6. Check the view position of all parts drawings and general assembly drawings, whether the projection is correct, whether the drawing method conforms to the national drawing standard, and whether there are missing dimensions.
7. Check the machining performance: (whether the geometric structure, drawing method and dimension mark of all parts are conducive to machining)
8. Recalculating the main working dimensions of auxiliary tools.
The professional mould manufacturing companies should do the proofreading according to the designer's self-proofreading project in principle. However, the structural principle, process performance and operational safety shall be emphasized.
9. Preparing manufacturing process card
Prepare manufacturing process cards and for manufacturing. In the manufacturing process of mold parts, the inspection should be strengthened and the focus of inspection should be on the dimensional accuracy. After the completion of the mold assembly, the inspector will inspect according to the mold inspection table, mainly to check whether the performance of the mold parts is good, only in this way can the manufacturing quality of the mold be guaranteed.